This Python script converts the Speech input into Text using NLP (Natural Langauge Processing).
- Python Speech Recognition module
- Use the following command for linux users
- Windows users can install pyaudio by executing the following command in a terminal
- Python pyttsx3 module
pip install speechrecognition sudo apt-get install python3-pyaudio pip install pyaudio pip install pyttsx3
- Enter the audio input by speaking into the microphone.
- Run converter_terminal.py script
- Output Text will be displayed
import speech_recognition def record_voice(): microphone = speech_recognition.Recognizer() with speech_recognition.Microphone() as live_phone: microphone.adjust_for_ambient_noise(live_phone) print("I'm trying to hear you: ") audio = microphone.listen(live_phone) try: phrase = microphone.recognize_google(audio, language='en') return phrase except speech_recognition.UnkownValueError: return "I didn't understand what you said" if __name__ == '__main__': phrase = record_voice() with open('you_said_this.txt','w') as file: file.write(phrase) print('the last sentence you spoke was saved in you_said_this.txt')