A website requires the users to input username and password to register. Write a program to check the validity of password input by users. Following are the criteria for checking the password:
- At least 1 letter between [a-z]
- At least 1 number between [0-9]
- At least 1 letter between [A-Z]
- At least 1 character from [$#@]
- Minimum length of transaction password: 6
- Maximum length of transaction password: 12 Your program should accept a sequence of comma separated passwords and will check them according to the above criteria. Passwords that match the criteria are to be printed, each separated by a comma.
Example If the following passwords are given as input to the program: ABd1234@1,a F1#,2w3E*,2We3345 Then, the output of the program should be: ABd1234@1
In case of input data being supplied to the question, it should be assumed to be a console input.
Code language: Python (python)
import re value =  items=[x for x in input().split(',')] for p in items: if len(p)<6 or len(p)>12: continue else: pass if not re.search("[a-z]",p): continue elif not re.search("[0-9]",p): continue elif not re.search("[A-Z]",p): continue elif not re.search("[$#@]",p): continue elif re.search("\s",p): continue else: pass value.append(p) print(",".join(value))